1. On Sunday at the Arnold Palmer Invitational, Sergio Garcia hit his tee shot into a tree. Literally.
2. So what did Sergio do? He assessed the situation…
3. Got himself prepared…
4. And then made the climb.
5. It took some maneuvering.
6. To even get near the ball.
7. But Sergio wouldn’t be dissuaded.
8. And finally he went to take a one handed shot.
9. But realized he needed a little more space.
10. And BOOM! RIGHT ON THE GREEN!
But despite an awesome shot, in typical Sergio Garcia fashion he married an amazing moment with a terrible one. He double-bogeyed the hole and eventually withdrew from the tournament.
12. Watch the video here:
I am a children’s book author and illustrator. I have written a few books for young readers. I also enjoy reading and going outside.
I’m not a librarian, but I play one on the Internet. With this blog, I hope to share my experiences with libraries and librarianship. I want to help people understand what librarians do and how they can help both individuals and organizations. Topics will include book reviews, life as a librarian, programming for kids, as well as a wide range of other topics related to
I love reading, writing and surfing. I am happiest by the water, with a good book in my hands.
I’ve always loved reading books and writing ever since I was a kid. I have always had a passion for the ocean, and I am happiest when I am near the water.