2. He was excited that Adam Scott won and wanted to personally congratulate him. So he did. On Twitter.
The most personal way possible.
3. The only problem is, Adam Scott the golfer doesn’t have a Twitter account.
4. And this guy…
5. has been too busy making music since 2008 to have won a golf tournament.
Too busy to tweet or win jackets.
6. Several people tried to help The Donald realize his error.
7. But they don’t seem to faze him.
8. How should we feel about this?
Yeah. Just about like that.
Well hello, I’m a blogger. This is not my day job. It’s just something that I really like to do when the occasion arises and on any evening after dinner or dinner time .I like to play with food and make recipes that are pretty easy to put together, but interesting. and new. I love trying out new recipes and cooking with my family and friends, who are very supportive of what I do. .My name is Jolie and I’m a mom of 3 kids.
My oldest just started college this year and what I love most about blogging is bringing some of the things that are in our home to other people who want to cook at home too. I love talking about what we cook, seeing how others prepare meals and sharing photos along the way. .Hi Jolie, welcome to my blog! I read your profile and see that you’re a mom of 3 kids. What is your youngest age? What do they enjoy doing? My youngest son is 3 years old, my oldest one just graduated from high school and will be starting college soon and the middle one is 12 years old.
I write online from the comfort of my own home to help people lead better lives. These non-fiction, educational articles went on to become one of the largest blogs in the world. I also like escaping outside on a family hike or run.